How to Play a Tambola Game Easily in 5 Steps?
Tambola popularly known as Indian Bingo or Housie Game is a fun game of numbers, where players are given tickets with numbers marked on them. The host or a caller calls out the random numbers (1-90), and if the number being announced is present on the ticket, the player strikes the number on that ticket. To claim the winnings, the player needs to successfully complete the winning pattern.
Tambola can be played in many various ways depending on the competency level of your target audience. You can go for a theme-based Tambola game or can opt for playing it in the traditional way.
If you don’t have a Tambola board game, don’t worry! You can save paper and download the Tambola Bingo – Housie Game from Google Play Store or App Store.
Let’s understand each aspect of playing the Tambola Bingo – Housie Game Online.
Organizing Online Tambola Game
If you are planning to organize the Housie game online for your friends or family, it is very simple. You can download the bingo app, choose your game type, and invite your friends to play the games.
Whether it is your virtual get-together party, kitty party, family get-together, or birthday party, organizing a Tambola Game Online is a perfect way to keep yourself and your loved ones entertained.
Types of Tambola Games
There are a variety of Tambola games that can be played by the players online. Let’s understand how to play each of these types of games.
1. Public Games: You can join any existing public housie game and compete with the real players online and build your Tambola Community Online.
2. Private Games: You can create your own private room by deciding the date and time of the game and can invite players to join the group. There are further 2 ways to create private rooms:
- Sponsored by Organizer: With this option, you can choose the number of players and the players can join the game for FREE. The coins would be deducted from your account.
- Players Buy Their Own Coins: With this option, the players can buy their own coins to play the Tambola housie game.
- Live Hosting: If you don’t want the Tambola game number calling in English, you can opt for live hosting. In this category of Indian Tambola game, you can host the Tambola game live for the players in your own way and can enjoy your game.
You can choose to organize any of these games to connect with your loved ones.
Interesting Facts to Know Before Playing Housie Game
Let us make your Tambola Game more interesting by making you aware of some fascinating facts about Tambola.
- There are a total of 90 numbers in the Tambola Game.
- Do you know that in the traditional Tambola game there are 6 tickets on a page? It is because there are 90 numbers in the Tambola Game and each ticket has 15 numbers. So, 6 tickets has 15*6 = 90 numbers. And the best part is in all these 6 tickets, each number from 1-90 occurs once only so incorporating all 90 numbers. Hence, whenever a number is called, it will be present in only one ticket from the set of 6 tickets.
- There are 3 rows, 9 columns, and 15 numbers in every Tambola Ticket. Each row contains 5 numbers.
- The numbers in the columns may vary (1, 2, or 3) but there is a minimum 1 number in every column.
- No ticket has the same number i.e., a number is not repeated more than once.
- Every Column on any ticket represent different numbers e.g. column 1 has numbers between 1-9, column 2 has numbers between 10-19, column 3 has numbers between 20-29 and so on till Column 9 with numbers between 80-90
If you want you can share these interesting Tambola Game Facts with your players before playing and make the game more fun!
Do you know that playing Tambola online can help in metal stimulation and build better hand-eye coordination? No? You must check out some of the amazing benefits of playing online Tambola game.
5 Easy Steps to Play The Tambola Housie Game
Now that you are aware of organizing the game and some interesting facts, let’s dig deep into understanding how to play Tambola Housie Game (Step-by-Step).
1. Download the Tambola Bingo Housie App: To start playing the game, download the bingo app from Google Play Store and App Store.
2. Login: Once you have downloaded the app, log in using any of the methods – email, Facebook, or Phone Number. You can even register as a guest user.
- Create a New Game: You can select your type of game i.e. (Private or Public). You can easily join the public game. For private games, you need to create the game to play housie online. To play a Tambola game online, you need to invite your friends (in case of a private game) via a key, click on the “Create Game” button and you are done!
- Explore New Features: Once the game is started you everybody has joined. You can use multiple features such as:
- Auto Cut: This feature works wonder! All you need to do is select this feature and it will do all the hard work for you!
- Multiple Tickets: You can choose to play with multiple tickets and enjoy multiple winnings.
- In-Game Chat: You can chat with your friends and the players in the game. The only mantra is to have fun while playing!
- Claim Your Winnings: Once you have started playing the Tambola Housie Game, the most important part is claiming your winnings. Keep an eye on your leaderboard & claim the winnings fast to win!
Winning Combinations for Tambola Game
Once you have learned how to play Tambola Housie Game, it is vital to understand the rules of Tambola or the winning combinations on Tambola tickets. Let’s get started:
- Early Five: The ticket that has the first 5 numbers wins this claim.
- Four Corners: The four corners are 1st and last numbers of top and bottom rows. The ticket that becomes the first one to have all the four corners wins this claim.
- Top Line: The ticket that has all the 5 numbers of the top horizontal line wins this claim.
- Middle Line: The ticket that has all the 5 numbers of the middle horizontal line wins this claim.
- Bottom Line: The ticket that has all the 5 numbers of the bottom horizontal line wins this claim.
- Circle: Circle has 3rd number of the first row; Middle Row: 2nd, 4th Number; Bottom Row: 3rd Number. The ticket that becomes the first one to have all these numbers win this claim.
- Centre: Circle has Middle Row: 3rd Number. The ticket that becomes the first one to have this number win this claim.
- Pyramid: Pyramid has Top Row: 3rd Number; Middle Row: 2nd, 4th Number; Bottom Row: 1st, 3rd, 5th Number. The ticket that becomes the first one to have all these numbers win this claim.
- Breakfast: Breakfast includes the numbers between (1-29) of 1, 2, 3 Columns. The ticket that becomes the first one to have all these numbers win this claim.
- Lunch: Lunch includes the numbers between (30-59) of 4, 5, 6 Columns. The ticket that becomes the first one to have all these numbers win this claim.
- Dinner: Dinner includes the numbers between (60-90) of 7, 8, 9 Columns. The ticket that becomes the first one to have all these numbers win this claim.
- Minor: For Minor, all the numbers from 1- 49 are included. The ticket that becomes the first one to have all these numbers win this claim.
- Major: For Major, all the numbers from 50- 90 are included. The ticket that becomes the first one to have all these numbers win this claim.
- Full house: The ticket that is the first to have all the 15 numbers wins the full house.
Claiming the Winning Combination
As soon as you have marked or cut the numbers of a winning combination on your ticket, press the Claim button immediately. On the new screen, choose the winning combination that you are claiming. If the winning combination that you have claimed is correct, you will get the winning coins. If the claim is incorrect, your ticket will be declared Boogy. Once you are boogied, you can’t claim the same winnings. So, be careful.
Pro Tip: Be pro-active to claim your winnings, if you delay it, it would be claimed by another user.
It is very simple and easy to play Tambola Housie Game Online. Just download the Tambola bingo app and you are ready to experience the fun!
Latest posts by Aaina Bajaj (see all)
- Board Games Making Comeback During Lockdown in Digital Forms - July 28, 2020
- How to Make Raksha Bandhan More Fun While Maintaining Social Distancing? - July 18, 2020
- How to Play a Tambola Game Easily in 5 Steps? - July 7, 2020